Latest on the News

Tuesday 13 September 2016

LIFESTYLE & ME #1. 6 Places I Did Like To Visit Before Kicking The Bucket.

6 places you need to see before kicking the bucket

If you've been following my blog, you know one of the things I'm most passionate about is travel. I believe you learn so much about yourself through experience, and opening yourself to new places, experiences, culture, and people is the best way to do that. When I think back to some of my best memories, they're from when I'm traveling in a new place with friends or family. In honor of my nostalgia (haha), here are six places I've been wanting to visit recently:

Calabar, Cross River

Kano

Abuja, Fct.

Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Sokoto

Badagry,  Lagos

The post 6 places I hope to visit first appears to be in Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment