Latest on the News

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Egg Donation and it's Repercussions: Volume 1

Jozi please post this before we lose our younger generation of women

I was out for my morning exercise yesterday when one beautiful lady though they were about 5ladies approached me and started talking about egg donation.

She came all the way from Abuja to Umuahia talking to young girls about donating their egg in order to save lives.

How? was my inquisitive response

She said, first, one would have to be injected with the secretion drugs for 3days which will make a woman produce more eggs
Then, after a week, the egg would be collected with a compensation fee of #120,000 in case of a young girl and has never given birth

In case of married woman who's interested and undergo same process, a fee of 1million is given.

She said no side effects and since yesterday, I have been sourcing the net about egg donation in relation to what she told me.

I noticed other girls giving out their details to their colleagues indicating interest.

The question now is how do we stop it?
What is Government doing about it?
Let's not forget to share
What's your opinion about it?
Are you in support or against?
Like us on facebook : jozi360
Whatsapp +2348134530669

No comments:

Post a Comment