Latest on the News

Monday 30 July 2018

Eliminate Pant Lines

I’ve come again,

Please ladies and Gentlemen, I added gentlemen so they can talk to their Berries too, pls I’m tired of this gross domestic n public conduct, how can u be wearing a pant and everyone is seeing the pant lining, who does that, why not wear a pant that match the material ur wearing, honestly this shit irritates me, pls stop it mbok, wear a not so thick material pant or no wear at all, during ur flow u can use tights that’s not so thick, some will wear pant and wear tight at same time, leta u say make the place no smell like Lawma recycling plant, pls allow that thing breath, don’t kill it n make it smell like a dead rat, una know una sef😡

Leta you will want someone to come and lick plate wen u can’t even keep the plate clean, I’m angry(In Lasisi’s voice)
Facebook Page   jozi360
                         AuchiConnect
                         KogiVoiceng

3 comments: